Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Free

With bags nearly packed, possessions disbursed, and feeling chock-full of great memories from THREE going away parties thrown by my amazingly stunning friends... I'm ready to hit the road. The question is, where to? First to Texas for a week of vacation with my family. After that, I'm rather unsure. There is a high likelihood that I will be going to some city in California, but applying for travel nursing positions has not been nearly as seamless or simple as I thought it would be. Most hospitals want 2 years of NICU experience, which I don't have. Regardless, tomorrow I will have a phone interview that could land me a 13-week position either in San Diego or Modesto. If the interview doesn't go well, perhaps I'll just point the car in a direction and see where I end up. HA:). This is fun. I've been asked about a thousand times if I feel nervous at all, and I suppose I really should. But there's none of that. I have such a peace about leaving that even though I don't know where I'm going, it's ok. God knows where I will end up, and that's enough. But I would appreciate your prayers! I'll keep you posted as I travel.

"For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living." Psalm 116:8-9

No comments: