Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keep the Conscience Clause!!!

You may have heard about President Obama's plan to rescind the Conscience Clause, which was put into place by President Bush to protect medical professionals who are pro-life. If Obama overturns this decision, pro-life doctors, nurses, etc. will all be required by law to participate in abortion procedures even though it completely violates our beliefs. As an RN this will directly effect my future career, as I would never be able to work at a job where participating in an abortion would be a possibility. The announcement was made on March 6, 2009, and the White House gave a 30-day opportunity for people to speak out about this issue. There are only a few days left for all of us who believe in the sanctity of human life to make our opinions known. Please go to the link below, sign the petition and spread the word!

http://beheardproject.com

Thank you and God bless!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16

No comments: